Thursday 2 October 2008

Using my new stash



I couldn't wait to use some of my new stash that I bought at the weekend, so here's what I made.

My friend's son celebrated his Birthday yesterday and I made hime this little train. I bought the blank wooden train a while ago for a £1........I love a bargain, and I covered it with a lovely train print paper and added a few wooden buttons to spell out his name.

Another purchase was a set of 3 unmounted stamps from http://www.laviniastamps.co.uk/ .I've been looking for a stamp like this for ages, and now I've got 3. I think they make a very elegant card.

9 comments:

made by fifi said...

brilliant pieces - love the train - i bet alfie will too xx

June said...

I love the train its fab...the stamps on the other card are lovely

daisy said...

The train is totally fab & the card is so stylish.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Both lovely Sam and what a bargain with that train.
Anne x

Lesley said...

Lovely cards xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Love your elegant card...and the train is fabulous!! ♥

Anonymous said...

I love the train. have fun with all those goodies! Jo

Minxy said...

Both pieces are FAB, i love the card, very posh xx
Was lovely to see ya again (if only breifly) @ AP xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards Sam X