Sunday 14 June 2009

How time flies!!


I can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged! What have I been up to?

Firstly I had to make all my invites for my forthcoming 40th birthday party. My party is all black and white themed, everything, invites, decorations, clothes and even my cake and I'm really looking forward to it....let's hope life begins at 40.

Our village school had a ladies shopping evening, where I had a card stall which proved quite successful.

Aimee had another trip to A&E with a suspected broken thumb/wrist, but luckily the xray was clear, but resulted in her wearing a splint for a week, which put pay to her continuous handstands and back flips.

The only crafting that myself and Aimee have done, is to decorate a blank 7gypsies folder in preparation for a 'book of me'.

2 comments:

made by fifi said...

fab books sammy - welcome back to blogging xx

Minxy said...

Aw the big 40 ah, hope you have a great time, sure you will.
Loving the folders, just gorgous x hope your all well x hugs x